- Regular Township Board Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Special Township Board Meeting Minutes
- Annual Meeting Minutes
- General Posting Information Links
- Planning Commission
- Township Officials
- Contact Us
Windemere Township....A Great Place to Live!
In the Windemere Township, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that makes Windemere Township a wonderful place to call home.
Township Virtual/Online Meetings
Starting in April, 2020, monthly Board meetings are being simulcast via Zoom conference platform. Residents can access these meetings 3 different ways:
1. Install the "Zoom" app (available in Google Play store or iTunes store)
2. Use a phone to call into the meeting
3. Connect via a computer and a web link
Each meeting announcement will have the Zoom meeting ID and Password which will be needed for any of the connection methods.
Once connected, all participants will be muted automatically and video sharing will be stopped.
During times of Public Input, use the "Raise Hand" feature (dial *9 on the phone) to signal to the Moderator your desire to speak. Unmute yourself when prompted (dial *6 on the phone). Participants can also use the "Chat" feature to signal the Moderator as well.